You all know what was the condition of girls in our country India a few years ago. A few years ago, the sex ratio in India was very low for girls compared to boys and there was a tendency to kill girls in the womb.
But times have completely changed today, people respect daughters as much as they respect their sons. Today, the daughters have reached the moon, regardless of the field, the daughters have shown their skills and told that they are not less than anyone.
And today is the day to show love to these daughters which is celebrated as National Daughters Day and this day is specially for daughters.
When is daughter\’s day celebrated?
Every year the fourth Sunday of September is celebrated as Daughters\’ Day. In this year 2022, this day is being celebrated on 25 September.
On the day of daughters\’ day, they are given gifts and the whole day is well celebrated.
History does not find any mention of the beginning of celebrating daughters\’ day. Neither is a day marked which marks the commencement of Daughters\’ Day.
This day celebrated for daughters is celebrated on different days in different countries. However, the International Day of the Daughters is celebrated on September 28.
Daughter\’s Day Dates in 2023, 2024, 2025
- 22 September 2019 (Sunday)
- 27 September 2020 (Sunday)
- 26 September 2021 (Sunday)
- 25 September 2022 (Sunday)
- 24 September 2023 (Sunday)
- 22 September 2024 (Sunday)
- 28 September 2025 (Sunday)
- 27 September 2026 (Sunday)
- 26 September 2027 (Sunday)
- 24 September 2028 (Sunday)
- 23 September 2029 (Sunday)
- 22 September 2030 (Sunday)
Why is daughter\’s day celebrated?
This day is a day to remind everyone what your daughter means to you and your life and how precious she is to you.
Along with this, social evils such as child marriage, feticide (beating daughters in the womb), domestic violence, dowry system and their abuse should also be stopped and people should be made aware of the issue of daughters.
Apart from this, another major reason for celebrating the National Daughters Day in India is the efforts of people to save and educate the daughters. And people have to be told that daughters are not a burden, they should get equal rights as sons.
Not just for daughters, Sons\’ Day (August 11), Mother\’s Day (Mother\’s Day, May 10), Father\’s Day (June 21) and even Grandparents\’ Day (Dada Dadi) are celebrated once a year. It\’s a special day.
How is daughter\’s day celebrated?
- To celebrate and make daughters happy this day, you can fulfill any of their wishes, or give them special emotions:
- Let them know you love and care for them.
- By planning a special movie, lunch or dinner with them.
- Make them feel special by spending the whole day with them.
- By giving them a special gift of their choice.
- By saying no to social customs like dowry.
- By giving respect and protection not only to her daughter but also to other girls.
- Or by expressing your opinions and thoughts on social media.
- In the year 2019, Google celebrated the daughter\’s day by drawing a doodle of a female mountaineer.
Importance of daughter\’s day
In India, girls are still seen as a burden in some urban and rural areas and cultures. And daughters are considered stigmatized. In this case, this festival helps to eliminate these traditions and bad ideas.
And this is also a day of lesson for those who maintain their attitude as a burden on girls. Some backward countries and some places in India still follow these customs.
when is daughters day in 2022
when is daughters day in 2022 in india
daughters day in india
daughters day 2024
daughters day 2023