It is the birthday of our very own Anjali, also known as Kajol. The actress turned 48 on 5 August. He delighted his fans with hits like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Baazigar, Ishq, My Name is Khan and many more. Apart from being an amazing actress, Kajol is also known for her straightforwardness as she often makes some really cool comebacks. So on her birthday, we\’ve rounded up 5 of her fabulous comebacks that prove she\’s the real mother-in-law queen. let\’s watch.
5 spectacular comebacks of Kajol:
1. Once an interviewer asked her what would be her last film if she wanted to be a blockbuster. To which Kajol immediately said that she has already starred in a blockbuster titled Gupt. This is what we call the funny answer.
2. Kajol once hosted an \”Ask Me Anything\” session on Instagram to connect with her fans. One of her fans tried her luck and asked for her phone number, to which the actress gave her the sharpest reply. He gave the police hotline number and wrote: \”100…call me anytime.\”
3. During another \’Ask Me Anything\’ session, one of her fans asked her if she would have married Shah Rukh if she had not met Ajay Devgn. To which Kajol jokingly replied, \”Shouldn\’t a man propose?\”
4. During an episode of Koffee With Karan, Kajol revealed that she was not very impressed with the fitness issue which has plagued the industry. She said, \”Who has the hottest body? They\’re all the same. You must ask me who their doctor is.\”
5. Kajol once gave a joke to her husband Ajay Devgn during an episode of Koffee With Karan. During the rapid fire round, Ajay was asked, \”A lie that every fatherhood actor tells. To which the actor said: \”I love my wife.\” Kajol looked at him and said, \”You still have to go home… with or without the basket.\”
shahrukh khan birthday
ajay devgan birthday
kajol marriage date